2019 Official Price Thread??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phlram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok, so I just bought a Limited, level 1 pkg, 22" wheels, etc.., $66.7k MSRP, negotiated down to $53.5k. Within the target I wanted to pay.

slam 425

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 e-torque
My friend was at the dealer this past Sunday and was going to buy a 19 Limited 4x4 crew loaded w/ big 12" screen retractable steps etc... sticker about 68K was able to get for 58k after rebates and incentives he's a newbie (coming out of an Infiniti crossover) he was going to purchase but the salesman advised him to wait until new incentives are announced Nov 1. he's going back this Friday to purchase (jealous) we are in NY not sure if that makes a difference. Will update after he buys...

phlram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was aiming for 20% off MSRP. You may be able to get more, but at that point is when you start getting the dealer to resent you.. lol

KSH

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 1500
Engine
EcoDiesel
I was aiming for 20% off MSRP. You may be able to get more, but at that point is when you start getting the dealer to resent you.. lol
They never resent you. They want each and every penny, and they want to move quantity to hit bonuses.. don't let tthem fool you, they are never losing money or breaking even.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I bought a demo 19 Laramie with 4400 miles. Crew cab, bench seat, nav, blindspots, 19 speakers, etc. $38,000 plus tax, tag, title.

Last edited:

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this is the 2019 thread but I couldn't find a price thread for the 4th gen. Found a 2017 QC Sport, Hemi, 900 miles. $30,950. Demo model I assume? It's black which I said I'd never own again and I wanted my next truck to be a CC. Seems like a solid deal but at the same time a little concerning that they're still holding a 2017 with 900 miles? Average for a 2017 or 18 at that price your looking at 15k+ miles

Update. I looked at the carfax and its a 2 owner. Built in US then shipped to Original owner was Commercial and registered in Quebec then transferred after 1 month to the US and sold at Auction to the current dealer. Red flags?

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=496925166&zip=48910&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=48910&startYear=2017&sortBy=relevance&incremental=all&firstRecord=25&marketExtension=on&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=RM1500&makeCodeList=RAM&searchRadius=100&startYear=2017&numRecords=25&firstRecord=25&endYear=2019&modelCodeList=RM1500&makeCodeList=RAM&searchRadius=100&makeCode1=RAM&modelCode1=RM1500&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing

Last edited:

19bigwhitehorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Leased a big horn msrp 51k. Had it built with the packages I wanted as they didn’t have anything I liked on the lot. Taxes, first month payment, dmv down. 36 months 12k a year for $349 a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattyg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, so I just bought a Limited, level 1 pkg, 22" wheels, etc.., $66.7k MSRP, negotiated down to $53.5k. Within the target I wanted to pay.

Is that before taxes and fees I guess?

Dontra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI Etorque
Has any one bought a 19 under invoice before rebates in AR, TX, OK or LA? Can not find a dealer in these areas that will go under invoice

johnnymiz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
first time Ram (or any pickup) owner. Love the thing although my daughter has claimed it as hers. Incredibly nice inside, and rides far better than expected.
Big Horn crew Hemi 4x4 with lots of stuff in it
$54,695 sticker.....$41,883 after rebates and stuff, but before tax and tags. I think i got good value there
very happy with it

20181103_172609.jpg

Zinger

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
None
I test drove a 2019 Rebel last Saturday, nice truck. I told the rep flat out I wasn't buying that day, so we didn't get too much into price details, but he did throw me a first number and I'd like some thoughts on what might be possible given my location here in Southeast PA.

MSRP: $62300
Discount: $ -3478.62
"Rebates": $3500
Tags/Title: $357.90
PA Tax: $3319.36
OTD: $58,998.64

I want to check out a few other vehicles so I'm in no hurry, and as I said this is just a starting point.

I've asked for clarification on the $3,500 in rebates because I'm only aware of $1,500 in rebates right now. I'll probably wait until December in any case but I wanted some feedback now as to what realistically I could get this for if I decided to go for it.

Also, I want some feedback on the title fees. I think it's ridiculous it would cost me like $100 to title a used vehicle at the local auto tags place.

BigRed4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I test drove a 2019 Rebel last Saturday, nice truck. I told the rep flat out I wasn't buying that day, so we didn't get too much into price details, but he did throw me a first number and I'd like some thoughts on what might be possible given my location here in Southeast PA.

I want to check out a few other vehicles so I'm in no hurry, and as I said this is just a starting point.

I've asked for clarification on the $3,500 in rebates because I'm only aware of $1,500 in rebates right now. I'll probably wait until December in any case but I wanted some feedback now as to what realistically I could get this for if I decided to go for it.

Also, I want some feedback on the title fees. I think it's ridiculous it would cost me like $100 to title a used vehicle at the local auto tags place.
If you're not getting at least 10k off with discount and rebates I wouldn't even consider it.

Yes this was his first offer but you're going to have to beat him up pretty hard to get to 10k and a lot guys are getting more than that.

dmalonecentral

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI® V8
If you're not getting at least 10k off with discount and rebates I wouldn't even consider it.

Yes this was his first offer but you're going to have to beat him up pretty hard to get to 10k and a lot guys are getting more than that.

I concur. Take that number and knock a few grand off of it and email a different dealer and then take the number they give you and email another dealer, rinse and repeat...

It’s been a while (June) but I think I was 10,500 off of 58 sticker. I posted it above somewhere. So I was like 48ish I think for a 2x4 limited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RWW

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Minivan Motor

Check out fallsmotorcity.com. Just south of Cleveland, Ohio. Might be worth a trip.

Jay Carr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yep - i keep hearing at least $10k is doable (seeing some $15k off lately as well) off the MSRP once you take dealer discounts and factory rebates into consideration. Don't give up! I'll be buying or ordering in the spring, hopefully what i want is out there otherwise i'm going to have to build (looking for the off road pkg, extended tank, ramboxes and brown leather seats)

wblynch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just bought a 2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn, CC/SB, v6, 4x4, Max Steel. No extras. Just bone stock. MSRP was $43,990. $7,000 dealer discount. $5750 in rebates (didn't qualify for another $1500) -- so actual purchase price was $31,240 before tax and license. Wish it had a level 1 package but they had over 20, all at the same price, choose your color. This is in California.

(of course, the next day they had them listed for $500 less!)

Ablock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 eTorque
Okay, so have never bought a truck before and am kind of confused. My last four cars have been leased, factory-ordered BMWs. In those deals I negotiate the price first, then establish any discounts (which represent a minimum in case other incentives are added during the build period). Discounts are generally the same, or close, whether buying or leasing. The negotiated price minus the discounts represent the cap cost for the lease.

BMWFS always has the best lease deals because their residuals are super high. The lease rates change monthly and are posted on the BMW forums by dealers (I don’t know what benefit they derive from that). So I go in to sign up for the lease knowing exactly what the dealer’s financing offer is going to be.

I’ll be calling Ram dealers next week to get the best price on a factory-ordered Laramie, fairly loaded (MSRP $62,290). It sounds like I should be evaluating dealers based only on the pre-incentive price, because purchase and lease incentives vary so widely. Does that sound right?

Is there any source for Chrysler Credit lease rates so I can have that information in hand when I go in to meet with finance after the truck arrives? I don’t want to get blindsided by a bad money factor. I do realize I can solicit lease offers directly from banks, and I will do so. I assume in that case that purchase incentive discounts would apply, correct?

Thanks for the advice!

16RamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 Sport Crew
Check out the forums on edmunds.com. you can go on and request numbers for the lease you want. From what i understand they are the numbers from chrysler you should get (dealers can manipulate the numbers tho).