2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Good eye! Boxer, German Shepherd, Australian cattle dog. He stands in the back with his front legs across the center console and watches everything. He’s enjoying his higher perspective!

View attachment 240772

What a mix, that’s a nice looking dog. Have a feeling she likes a game of catch... with anything lol.

I would have bet 100$ that was a pure bread boxer by the chest, haha.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine is #572

Welp, I'm a little irritated right now. Worked out a deal with a dealer and put $2,000 down. Was supposed to receive the paperwork yesterday but it didn't show up. Asked the dealer this morning about it and he said they sold the truck to someone else. MF'er.

Back to the hunt, or maybe just wait. Dunno. ****** me off.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welp, I'm a little irritated right now. Worked out a deal with a dealer and put $2,000 down. Was supposed to receive the paperwork yesterday but it didn't show up. Asked the dealer this morning about it and he said they sold the truck to someone else. MF'er.

DOH! What a bunch of ****!

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

What a bunch of *****

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
I’d be contacting the ownership of that dealer. Wouldn’t ask for a manager. Go straight to the top. Then depending on the response buy or go to another dealer.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Did you at least get your $2,000 back? That is NOT good business in any way. I'm sure they made money though...which is the only thing some of these stealerships think about.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d be contacting the ownership of that dealer. Wouldn’t ask for a manager. Go straight to the top. Then depending on the response buy or go to another dealer.

Yes. I talked to the GM/owner. Awaiting a call back.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you at least get your $2,000 back? That is NOT good business in any way. I'm sure they made money though...which is the only thing some of these stealerships think about.

They said they returned the deposit, but it hasn't hit my account yet. We'll see.

Been scouring the internet looking for a similar one. Can't find one like it with the options I wanted, so I started looking at TRX's. Found a few dealer websites that are advertising for a few thousand under MSRP so I called them. When talking to them, they say the price is actually several thousands over MSRP.

No wonder car salesmen have such a bad reputation. Maybe I'll just keep what I have.

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
They said they returned the deposit, but it hasn't hit my account yet. We'll see.

Been scouring the internet looking for a similar one. Can't find one like it with the options I wanted, so I started looking at TRX's. Found a few dealer websites that are advertising for a few thousand under MSRP so I called them. When talking to them, they say the price is actually several thousands over MSRP.

No wonder car salesmen have such a bad reputation. Maybe I'll just keep what I have.

Have you tried reaching out to davesmithmotors.net ?

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I tell you what...if my dealership cancelled my order I'd be in the showroom demanding a fricking check.

Negative Yelp reviews/etc...everything. And...I'd let them know that. That is a horrid business practice.

I'd also tell them that everyone I speak to would be warned not to deal with them.

I would also stand out on the street with a sign saying they screwed me (ok....maybe not that far...but I'd want to!)

SkeeterBait

Reaction score
The Birthplace Town of the "Jersey Devil"
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

A "little" irritated?? You need to post who that nitwit is to prevent any more sales for that jacka$$...!

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you tried reaching out to davesmithmotors.net ?

I did, but not much of a selection. I searched everywhere to find a monotone Mango with Ramboxes and all the options I want. The one I found was at Kunes RAM in Belvidere, IL.

I suspect they probably just didn't want to deal with shipping it to Oregon. Who knows.

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I did, but not much of a selection. I searched everywhere to find a monotone Mango with Ramboxes and all the options I want. The one I found was at Kunes RAM in Belvidere, IL.

I suspect they probably just didn't want to deal with shipping it to Oregon. Who knows.

It's Spokane, just go pick it up.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Spokane? I usually buy at Tacoma Dodge. The one I put the money down on was in Illinois.

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Saw that one. Doesn't have Ramboxes. I found one in Michigan that's doable. It's just not a monotone. All good. Thanks for the help.