2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Was looking at those too. What’s the difference from xact and weather beater?
I bought the Weather Beaters. I had them in my old truck and they did well.
Here is what their website says about the difference...
"The main difference is that the WeatherBeater uses a special rubber material called DuraGrip that’s known for its soft, pliable feel. If you like to go barefoot in the car and still have something to squish your feet against, this is the mat for you.

The X-act Contour is made with thermoplastic olefins, or TPO. While durable, this material tends to be a bit rigid, at least more so than the WeatherBeater. It’s known to freeze up in cold temperatures, making it difficult to adjust or move around. "

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought the Weather Beaters. I had them in my old truck and they did well.
Here is what their website says about the difference...
"The main difference is that the WeatherBeater uses a special rubber material called DuraGrip that’s known for its soft, pliable feel. If you like to go barefoot in the car and still have something to squish your feet against, this is the mat for you.

The X-act Contour is made with thermoplastic olefins, or TPO. While durable, this material tends to be a bit rigid, at least more so than the WeatherBeater. It’s known to freeze up in cold temperatures, making it difficult to adjust or move around. "
Cool, thanks! I’m getting a bit ahead of myself trying to order things for a truck I don’t even possess yet.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Cool, thanks! I’m getting a bit ahead of myself trying to order things for a truck I don’t even possess yet.
I spent about $4k on tires and other parts before my truck arrived.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Husky Liners (front and rear) ordered!
MBRP T409 Stainless Exhaust (Single side/dual tips) ordered!
S&B Intake... ordered!
Carhartt seat covers (tan/front only) ordered!

More heavy duty items to come in the near future (Skid plates, etc) along with extra lighting and such.

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So after a lot of hassles trying to order a power wagon I found one only a few hours away all most a perfect match to what I wanted to order. They got it on Friday I bought it today and the sales man told me they had 4 calls on it while I was out racking on the first 50 km I got number 874 and love it. If you live in the Ottawa area and see one you like jump on it as it’s no ********* there sold the day they hit the lots around here.

E5CA1CDD-7552-4DEA-99D5-B97AB24654A2.jpeg

8135E988-7A68-413F-AFAE-662FF753686C.jpeg

D4AC28FE-D667-4117-BDED-8E4FB8287F07.jpeg

C61E30C2-76EE-4577-BEFB-053A134E06B0.jpeg

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I spent about $4k on tires and other parts before my truck arrived.

I’m pretty set on a PW as well and probably gonna order wheels and tires too. But atm, idk what to get so it wont rub at all.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I’m pretty set on a PW as well and probably gonna order wheels and tires too. But atm, idk what to get so it wont rub at all.
I didn't get wheels, just tires and I am happy with them. Falken Wildpeak AT3W's in 315/70-17.

carverwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
18 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So after a lot of hassles trying to order a power wagon I found one only a few hours away all most a perfect match to what I wanted to order. They got it on Friday I bought it today and the sales man told me they had 4 calls on it while I was out racking on the first 50 km I got number 874 and love it. If you live in the Ottawa area and see one you like jump on it as it’s no ********* there sold the day they hit the lots around here.

View attachment 245623

View attachment 245624

View attachment 245625

View attachment 245626

Hey Tinman454 , Nice truck.... I'm just down the road in Kemptville. I found my 18 PW at J.J. Stewart in Norwood. 3 hr. drive but worth it. :banana-mario:

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I didn't get wheels, just tires and I am happy with them. Falken Wildpeak AT3W's in 315/70-17.
Oh.. wow. Skids and sliders?? I’m looking at those exact tires and size. If not, coopers.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Oh.. wow. Skids and sliders?? I’m looking at those exact tires and size. If not, coopers.
I ordered a trans skid plate and took off the 75A sliders. I put on the regular tube steps for now. I will probably get real sliders in the future.

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Just got the dreaded call from my dealer, telling me what I was beginning to think. They called and said the planned build date was 4 days ago, but there is a shortage of chips so it’s been placed on hold. They are not building anymore trucks without the chips available. Sounds like they have some built waiting for the chips but they are not going to build anymore (this is all supposedly from their rep).

They said the production on 2021s is now considered done. Anything they build now will be considered a 2022. They believe the truck will still come with the 75th options and branding, but will be a 22. They told me 3-6 months out for delivery. Already been three months.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Just got the dreaded call from my dealer, telling me what I was beginning to think. They called and said the planned build date was 4 days ago, but there is a shortage of chips so it’s been placed on hold. They are not building anymore trucks without the chips available. Sounds like they have some built waiting for the chips but they are not going to build anymore (this is all supposedly from their rep).

They said the production on 2021s is now considered done. Anything they build now will be considered a 2022. They believe the truck will still come with the 75th options and branding, but will be a 22. They told me 3-6 months out for delivery. Already been three months.
Ugh! That sucks!

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Talked to another dealer and got a completely different story. They said my dealer just wants the truck to sell at a higher price when it shows up so they are hoping I ask for my deposit back. LOL. What a screwed up world.

RCSB88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Talked to another dealer and got a completely different story. They said my dealer just wants the truck to sell at a higher price when it shows up so they are hoping I ask for my deposit back. LOL. What a screwed up world.

i’d tend to believe the first dealer. That’d be a hell of a move to try and pull off and easy for you to keep tabs on.

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I live in Ottawa Ontario Canada. I started my power wagon build back in January tried to go through like 8 different dealers not one got back to me even called a few back to get an up date on the price from a few. They all had some ********* story about why I can’t get a truck priced and built. The only dealers that called me back were ones that had a wagon on the lot or they were getting one soon. I quickly realized if I want a 75th I better find one on a lot I want. Never in my life did I think I would have this kind of troubles buying a 80,000 truck. And I all so realized they sold the day they hit the lot or were sold before they received delivery of the truck. Had a dealer 4hrs away that got delivery of an orange one. I wanted an anvil colour. Told him I needed too see it before I would buy it they got it on Friday I bought it Saturday morning. He told me he had 4 calls about the truck while I was out for a test spin. If it’s like that we’re you are I would get on the web find a truck you like and put your money down. If not you won’t get a 75th it sucks its that way but it’s no ********* that these trucks are impossible to build and buy now. My advice to anyone who wants one find it and put your money down. After seeing it I really like the orange

B14915A7-B18C-4B1E-A3B6-AA9462492903.jpeg

4BD28FDA-7331-41DB-8314-2DFD52A7C023.jpeg

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Yea I’m loving the orange as well, I mistake it for red a lot in certain light conditions.

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
My main problem with orange is that it doesn't take pictures well. I have multiple pictures of different orange trucks and every truck is a different shade of orange. One of these days I hope to see it in person to fully comprehend the color. If you mistake it for red sometimes then it must be a darker redish-orange. If that is the case then maybe I should have gotten it. I really like red orange