Are there decent aftermarket fuel filters that fit the Mopar mount assembly's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Audiowriter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have bought 6 from Genos - but now I have 6 extra of the Mopar frame mounted fuel assembly's.
It's only $39.00 but I really don't need more assembly's.

Plus the motor located nano fuel filter is $77.00 without the canister - filter only...

Ha, Ha, Ha... This is ignorant.

Attachments

• 3632_4926_large.jpg
    3632_4926_large.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 1094_5904_popup.jpg
    1094_5904_popup.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'm a little confused at what you are after as well? Are you looking for aftermarket filters to fit in the factory locations? If so that seems to be very hot or miss on quality. I've seen some use them with success but others having issues with them. Prices on Everything is insane right now but I'll still continue to use the factory filters because I know they work and provide the best level of filtration.

OP
OP
Audiowriter

Audiowriter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am looking for the rear / frame mounted canister - screw-on filter because when I buy them from Genos - I get the metal fuel line assembly with the filter for $39.00.
I figured the metal part is just as expensive as the canister - and a reputable aftermarket brand canister only - would be about half that ($15.00??)

Plus - at Genos the other fuel filter with out any metal (bowl...) and just the filter insert cartridge is $77.00
WHY?

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I'm a little confused at what you are after as well? Are you looking for aftermarket filters to fit in the factory locations? If so that seems to be very hot or miss on quality. I've seen some use them with success but others having issues with them. Prices on Everything is insane right now but I'll still continue to use the factory filters because I know they work and provide the best level of filtration.
Your talking about the add on Severe Duty Filtration Kit?. As stated on Genos they can get you the whole canister set up for the same price of just the filter alone., but if you only want a filter for just it look an see if Baldwin has one to fit that canister as it was an add on filter set up, as for the Nano net filters the Fleetguard FS43255 is the same filter just cheaper then the Mopar filter..

Last edited:

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I am looking for the rear / frame mounted canister - screw-on filter because when I buy them from Genos - I get the metal fuel line assembly with the filter for $39.00.
I figured the metal part is just as expensive as the canister - and a reputable aftermarket brand canister only - would be about half that ($15.00??)

Plus - at Genos the other fuel filter with out any metal (bowl...) and just the filter insert cartridge is $77.00
WHY?

I think I understand now. Your 12 has the severe duty filter added on and you need "just" the filter for that.

I'll be honest, at $40 for the whole kit I'd buy a dozen. You will not come close to getting just the filter alone for that. Those must be pre covid left over stock items because the filters alone (which are used in other trucks) are going to be 2x that price right now.

Between covid shortages and now a recession prices on things like filters are insane.