Code U110E Lost Ambient Temperature Message and Emergency brake.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So it looks like in order for me to see the driver door module, i need the Adapter for the Network b with the MS Can. Is that the adapter thing for the 2018+ models. The Double bypass? It cleared the code but im patiently waiting for it to pop back on like it did when the Oriellys guy cleared it with their machine. It said it was permanent on his and looks like it says the same thing on this one. Its popped back on a few times after ive cleared it. Any suggestions?

Also, anyone know anything about the Emergency brake? It sure wont hold when i move forward but when I try to go backwards it holds?

Attachments

• OBD2 (1).jpg
    OBD2 (1).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 7
  • OBD2 (2).jpg
    OBD2 (2).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 7

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Well it sounds like your ambient air temp sensor took a dive or there is a problem with the wiring, most likely at the connector. I just replaced mine on my 05. Not sure where yours is located, mine was supposed to be attached to radiator /fender support where the headlight bolts in on the driver's side but it had broken off and was just dangling. I had to replace the sensor and the pigtail because the wiring was corroded. You might want to check that sensor and see if it's any good.

Can't help you with your e-brake.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well it sounds like your ambient air temp sensor took a dive or there is a problem with the wiring, most likely at the connector. I just replaced mine on my 05. Not sure where yours is located, mine was supposed to be attached to radiator /fender support where the headlight bolts in on the driver's side but it had broken off and was just dangling. I had to replace the sensor and the pigtail because the wiring was corroded. You might want to check that sensor and see if it's any good.

Can't help you with your e-brake.
Preciate that, I replaced the sensor twice, erased the code several times and it still pops back on. Im wondering if its something with the BCM that when that code pops it will never go away?