Did Lubegard Biotech kill your hemi tick??

Did Lubegard Biotech kill your hemi tick?

• Yes, lubegard killed that tick

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • No, lubegard didn't kill tick, yet

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Lubegard made hemi tick noticeably better not 100% though

Votes: 29 46.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
I'm done,as trying to explain the idea and principle to you,is beyond my patience level today.You're just not getting it are you.

And I'm trying to explain to you the idea and principle ---- that the Burla's test is not a valid one that supports that idea.

OP
OP
Burla

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Here is the thread, lets not add 7 more pages of non sense to this one. Everyone move along please. This was my fault as I didnt link the thread by accident, so zoe had a point because if I linked it there already is a statement to that effect.

Note, the first sentence...

This was Burla having some fun on saturday, not some scientific proof of any result, so don't get all serious about it, but yet still found some interesting results, so I am sharing them.

Zoe Saldana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Here is the thread, lets not add 7 more pages of non sense to this one. Everyone move along please. This was my fault as I didnt link the thread by accident, so zoe had a point because if I linked it there already is a statement to that effect.

Note, the first sentence...

This was Burla having some fun on saturday, not some scientific proof of any result, so don't get all serious about it, but yet still found some interesting results, so I am sharing them.

Go to 1:31 for how for a better test.

This guy is not perfect BUT he is at least measuring what we want - METAL WEAR

You are not.

OP
OP
Burla

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
23% off 15 ounce

So other sale gone, another pops up, I'd never pay full price, this is on sale so much just wait til there is one and buy a few if you use this strategy.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
15oz for $16, is that a sale? I haven’t priced this stuff before.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OP
OP
Burla

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
It is just hard to believe primers are held back for so many of these deals, but you can see ebay deal is solid if you are interested.

1SloRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It is just hard to believe primers are held back for so many of these deals, but you can see ebay deal is solid if you are interested.
I had no idea, I logged out and saw the price difference. Thanks for the info.

macrolinux

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just an FYI about the hemi-tick. I've had it for years on my 2010 Ram with the 5.7L. I moved a couple years ago into a house that has a very steep incline up the driveway. I have noticed that if I back my truck up the incline and park it that way. Whenever I come back and start it the next day, week, etc.. It doesn't have any tick at all. I can crank up and immediately pull out of the driveway and go about my business and there is no tick. Didn't know if anyone else had noticed something similar. If I park with the front of the truck going up hill, I have the tick for a minute or so after I crank it.