Edge Pulsar up indates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
FYI,
I was just contacted by a person from Edge about my Pulsar. I had left a review on their site back when few had the Pulsar. He asked if I was interested in getting an update for it which would: adjust for tire size, adjust for gear ratio, and an updated power level display.

Just thought all you other Pulsar owners would like to know. Seems like they are going to be updating them. I will keep this post updated with how things go.

Brian

Last edited:

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Thanks for the info! Reaching out to Edge tomorrow.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
FYI,
I was just contacted by a person from Edge about my Pulsar. I had left a review on their site back when few had the Pulsar. He asked if I was interested in getting an update for it which would: adjust for tire size, adjust for gear ratio, and an updated power level display.

Just thought all you other Pulsar owners would like to know. Seems like they are going to be updating them. I will keep this post updated with how things go.

Brian

Any info on how it's updated ? Does it need to be shipped back to Edge/Diablo or is it able to be updated while on the truck.

OP
OP
Georgiasport

Georgiasport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven't been informed yet. All the guy Nate asked in the original email was if I was interested in updating my Pulsar. If so, I just had to reply to his email. I will let you all know what I find out today.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
WOW thats great!!! Keep us posted. I am going to contact them as well to get info for our existing and future customers. I'll update this thread with my findings as well.

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Please tell them to get us 6.4 guys hooked up!

Yeah, that's gonna rock for y'all...I'd be willing to bet there'd be more 6.4 converts once those Pulsar models get out there!

TXCOMT

Triumphx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If this is the case I’ll be buying one, been debating between this and the trinity for a while already. I can tell you one thing, Edge’s customer service is top notch!!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Please tell them to get us 6.4 guys hooked up!

Oh I will! I got a 6.4 too and been wanting a Pulsar!! Already got the Pedal Commander and cant wait to pair it with a Pulsar

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Awsome! Now if they can get rid of the "surge", ie: MDS still trying to kick in. Setting the trans select to 8 does it but they advertised killing MDS which it doesn't do completely!
I emailed them again too, we shall see!

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awsome! Now if they can get rid of the "surge", ie: MDS still trying to kick in. Setting the trans select to 8 does it but they advertised killing MDS which it doesn't do completely!
I emailed them again too, we shall see!

Yep, that seems like something some coders could straighten out at some point, right? I'll seriously consider one myself once that issue is resolved.

TXCOMT

dearchristopher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is the latest fellas:

He also sent me a PDF file of the new instructions that will be going out with new Pulsars if my test goes well.

View attachment 136707

hm. doesn't look like he needs you to put in a special license key for a beta build of the software. just telling you to download a piece of production software i think. interesting.

curious to see what the cable is, probably OBD2 to USB? i might have to find one

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
Will this take off some of the torque management ?

Sounds like they are working on things and getting it to calibrate tire size is a plus.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Will this take off some of the torque management ?

Sounds like they are working on things and getting it to calibrate tire size is a plus.

At this point I am not 100% sure of what features it will have. I would say it will do at least what the 1500 version does but with the latest updates about to come out I wouldnt be surprised if it some added features

69GWC

Power Wagon
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 8sp
At this point I am not 100% sure of what features it will have. I would say it will do at least what the 1500 version does but with the latest updates about to come out I wouldnt be surprised if it some added features

Iam sorry was wonder that about the pulsar for the 1500.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Iam sorry was wonder that about the pulsar for the 1500.

oh, sorry about that. I dont know for sure but i am going to say no only due to the fact they dont mention it. I will find out