JBA Long Tube Headers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
"This header kit come with reducers so you can hook them up to the factory Y-pipe or we will have a couple different options on Y-Pipes in the near future. Parts are already in stock at Moe's Performance or your favorite retailer."

I had no reducers in the box, :(
got all the hardware, O2 extensions,4 gaskets

missing_zpse5e89397.jpg

For now, I was planning on just welding up to my stock crosspipe and Magnaflow Y pipe.

Eventually will get a new cross pipe so I can run a Deep trans pan, so I'll need a new Y or a new Tru X magnaflow muffler
(Will call on Matt again when I'm ready)

Josh called me yesterday and said his did not have the reducers either. He PM'ed Dustin on DT, and he is sending those to him at no cost. Shoot Dustin a PM if you have a minute, and I will call him as well to have him send those out for you. We are supposed to be receiving 4 more sets of these today, so I plan to open each box to make sure they actually put the reducers in the box.

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Predator 4x4 Dually & 2012 Ram Puinsher R/T 1 of 1
Engine
6.7 Cummins Turbo & Hemi 5.7
How much for those Matt?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Regular stainless are $575 shipped, and the ceramic coated are $720 shipped. I haven't put these on the website yet due to the limited availability. I ordered 8 of these a week or so ago, and they only had 4 in stock. Those are supposed to be here today, but they said it could be 3-4 weeks on the other 4 sets.

We are supposed to receive 1 Silver ceramic, 1 Titanium ceramic, and 2 regular stainless this afternoon.

WhiteSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
PM me when you have a titanium ceramic coated set in stock.

Darkflow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Regular stainless are $575 shipped, and the ceramic coated are $720 shipped. I haven't put these on the website yet due to the limited availability. I ordered 8 of these a week or so ago, and they only had 4 in stock. Those are supposed to be here today, but they said it could be 3-4 weeks on the other 4 sets.

We are supposed to receive 1 Silver ceramic, 1 Titanium ceramic, and 2 regular stainless this afternoon.

What's the difference between the silver and titanium finishes?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
The silver ceramic is a bright silver as shown in the pic BRH posted. The Titanium coated is a satin grey color and also has a 200* higher temp rating.

OP
OP
BlackRamHemi

BlackRamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Titanium is not suited to places with harsh Winter conditions.

MGRAM's Titanium JBA Shorty headers

B2JBA.jpg

B3JBA.jpg

after 1 Canadian Winter...

TI1_zps5ee40f21.jpg

Ti2_zps727510fb.jpg

in comparison, the ones I got and we installed at the same time,
were Silver Ceramic coated and still look like new 2 years later.

His new ARH LT's got silver Ceramic Coated locally as soon as they arrived from Moe's

ARH_zps95bd6622.jpg

Last edited:

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man those are sexy!!!

Sybil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I dont see the big deal with 1 7/8". Is 3mm is that big of a deal?. This is a HEMI not the 3.4L SHO Yamaha V8

I say no:rotflmao:I will find out soon enough.

OP
OP
BlackRamHemi

BlackRamHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Josh called me yesterday and said his did not have the reducers either. He PM'ed Dustin on DT, and he is sending those to him at no cost. Shoot Dustin a PM if you have a minute, and I will call him as well to have him send those out for you. We are supposed to be receiving 4 more sets of these today, so I plan to open each box to make sure they actually put the reducers in the box.

Sorry I got sidetracked the other day Matt,

Running around getting all my transmission rebuild parts, filters and fluids ready for the tear-down tomorrow.

Dustin sent me PM on DT to confirm my shipping address,
sent the reducers right away, (April 3rd) Thanks for taking care of that Bud!

===============================================================

{EDIT NOTE} Dustin@ JBA F'ckd me Over on another Forum

As some of you may have heard,
JBA neglected to ship the collector flange reducers in the first batch.

I was told mine were on the way April 3rd,
only to find out Dustin from JBA lied his ass off,
and never even called USPS to pick them up until April 24th, 3 WEEKS LATER.

I expressed my concerns and others agreed it was BS

Then one of the mods decided it put Dustin and JBA in a bad light and deleted all our comments.
When we protested about the edit to cover the truth, in a total douche move he deleted the entire thread
when he knew he looked like a total ****** (as well as Dustin)

I copied some of my info in that thread from my cache and pm's

Dustins the man, whats up homie? :D

Everything is good! Just very busy at work and just got back from the Super Summit Show at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. How is the truck doing?:rck:

(the following post came two weeks after I asked if they had been shipped yet? cuz there's still no parts in my mailbox!

Me: (April 29th)

My truck isn't running,

Still sitting on jack stands, Still waiting on Collector/Reducer's

ALMOST a MONTH!

Did I mention Matt got my Headers to me in 6 DAYS?

Maybe you should have just sent the reducers to him?
...I would have been driving it for the last 3 weeks instead of getting pissed off

Let me spell out a simple solution for you since it's' not obvious
got a pen handy?......F-e-d-E-x

Holy Fark!

Dustin@JBA said:
We sent out the missing reducers on tracking number {blahblahblah** via the USPS on the 24th also of last month. I'm sorry your truck is down but the parts are on their way. The first run had missing reducers and we are sorry for that.

Call me if you have any additional questions.

24th of Last Month, meaning March??? Cuz its still April on My Planet.
You must be psychic then, because I didn't even order the headers from Matt until March 26th.

Did not discover the missing reducers until I received the box on April 3rd.

I Did not give You my Address to send the reducers until my PM April 3rd.

Dustin_zpsbe157fa9.jpg

So which is it? You sent them March 24th, before you knew where I lived

Or You sent them April 24th (5 days ago) even though on the April 3rd they were supposedly going to be shipped Right Away! ...your words, not mine.

This is what your tracking number revealed:

3e94b191-4db9-4c7d-8f11-e83243faf798_zps9669bebc.jpg

Do you see a problem with the date the Electronic Shipping Info was Received vs the "I'm sending these right away" PM dated April 3???

W-T-F does right away mean in your language?

Holy F'n ****! that's THREE WEEKS before you even did Fawk ALL for me!

If it wasn't for Matt I'd send these fawkers right back and demand my F'n money back.

Last edited:

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 HFE RCSB
Engine
3.6L V6 And proud.
Get this installed yet? Not sure if you bought your muffler yet but quicksilver has a dual in dual out mufflex and xpipe for sale in the for sale thread, not sure if its the kinda of thing you're looking for, or if you got yours already but thought it might be useful to you.

fasthemiram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Eagle 5.7 vvt
Mine are in Route as well. Props to JBA for fixing this issue as fast as they have!

Lawhand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Are there any of the 6961S for 600$ left? got a birthday coming up and finally found headers that i can afford. please PM me if anyone has any info

Last edited:

Lhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Go check out Moe's or send Matt a PM. If they don't have any, he will let you know when he will.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
The 4 sets that JBA sent us 2 weeks ago finally showed up yesterday. They sat at a freight companies reload center (which is only 30 miles from us) for 9 days...ridiculous. Anyways, we have 2 sets of the regular stainless, and 1 set each of the silver ceramic and the titanium ceramic. These are not on the website yet due to the limited availability, so please reach out to us directly if you would like 1 of these 4 sets. Thanks guys.

Shaunm59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 of make her wet liters
I just installed the jba long tubes on my truck and made my own y pipe. I live in Cali but truck is still registered in Ohio so they can't touch me on emissions. I have a 2.5" y pipe and no cats and I'm waiting on my magnaflow to get in. The truck is loud as hell and a little raspy. Hoping the muffler will take care of that. Install was easy except I have the RM runner system and I had to beat a tube in some to clear the shock tower and the driver side rubs my steering shaft when under power. That primary needs nocked in some as well. The ***** about it tho, they claim stainless but a magnet sticks like it was mild steel and the things started rusting in the rain the other day. Not sure if I need a 3" y pipe or not though. Has a lot of top end but still sluggish on the low end. I guess 3.55s and 35" grabbers will do that to ya

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Any pics of install??? Did you coat the headers or did you leave them uncoated??

TylerB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just installed the jba long tubes on my truck and made my own y pipe. I live in Cali but truck is still registered in Ohio so they can't touch me on emissions. I have a 2.5" y pipe and no cats and I'm waiting on my magnaflow to get in. The truck is loud as hell and a little raspy. Hoping the muffler will take care of that. Install was easy except I have the RM runner system and I had to beat a tube in some to clear the shock tower and the driver side rubs my steering shaft when under power. That primary needs nocked in some as well. The ***** about it tho, they claim stainless but a magnet sticks like it was mild steel and the things started rusting in the rain the other day. Not sure if I need a 3" y pipe or not though. Has a lot of top end but still sluggish on the low end. I guess 3.55s and 35" grabbers will do that to ya

A magnet will stick to 409(ie cheaper stainless).