Votes: 24 26.4%
  • GoodYear

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Toyo

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Yokohama

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
It shows everyone how much money I’ve blown on my truck; by making myself happier, cuz I’m really overcompensating for my small *****.

That’s why I lifted mine . . . and I like to do a little wheeling too.

Mine’s a mall crawler ... I don’t even mud mine ... Just got a lil **** and a medium size truck ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yep compensating

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
This thread is starting to sound more like a support group than a truck forum ... Lol ... How bout them Bears !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Townsend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't have a 4x4 but I agree they look better lifted with bigger tires. Except for the people that put stupid wide negative offset wheels on with stretched tires. Leave that crap for the rice burners. Looks dumb and you will get stuck in wet grass. :)

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just mild lift 2-3” to clear tires and keeping the center of gravity low while squeezing all the functional travel out of it to get in to places where trucks have no business being.

View attachment 215280

View attachment 215281

View attachment 215282

View attachment 215283

View attachment 215284
If I lived in a area where I could get views like that I'd have a functional build but I am surrounded by concrete so to fit in I built a pavement princess lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk all grammar errors brought you by fat fingers and auto correct.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I don't have a 4x4 but I agree they look better lifted with bigger tires. Except for the people that put stupid wide negative offset wheels on with stretched tires. Leave that crap for the rice burners. Looks dumb and you will get stuck in wet grass. :)
I love my truck. Every build has its purpose.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The grass was dry but as you can see it struggled. 20200714_110641.jpg20200713_202114.jpg

Reactions: JB1

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That stretched tire thing would definitely not function at all in the kind of terrain I drive, not that you'd want to beat up expensive wheels like that in the first place. The knobby tires would get traction where they were on the ground but you'd pinch a bead on a sharp rock and have a flat and destroy your wheels probably just on the graded dirt road that goes to the ungraded road you're planning to drive.

But also if it's OK to paint a car because you like a certain color or to buy a certain brand of beer because you like the flavor then for the same reason it's totally OK to build a truck with wheels that serve a more cosmetic purpose than a functional one. Not costing me anything when someone else builds the way they like.

Only place I draw the line is on safety, if somebody is doing something wholesale dangerous on public streets they can go f*** a tree nobody wants to have to clean up you or some innocent stranger off the pavement.