Maybe trading for a more family friendly suv

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My wife by her choice don't drive any vehicle I call mine. She says she doesn't want to be blamed for any thing that happens to it. She knows how a n a l I am with my vehicles. I don't believe in average or normal dents and scratches, they come from carelessness. I bought my vehicle to ENJOY, not DESTROY!
Amen! They do happen, but I will purposely park away from everyone to stop peoples stupidity with the dents. They cost too much money to destroy them.

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After buying my first truck, I'll never not have a truck again. I also have a Beetle, which I have a love/hate relationship with.
But neither of these vehicles really works for my Dad, who had 2 strokes a few years back and now has left side weakness.
Sorry to hear that. Believe it or not there are people that prefer to have 4 strokes.
I'm his only family and thus only source of transportation. Problem is, even with a step, my stock height Ram is too tall and the Beetle is way too short. I'm looking for something to replace the bug, although I will really miss the 30+ mpg.
If I could only have 1 vehicle I'd be screwed.
I think its already mentioned, but if you don't find it too hideous, on Oct 5th the press embargo for the Ford Maverick should be over. 37mpg combined fuel economy rating, low step in height (because unibody), still has a bitty bed on it at least.
Whatever happened to sedans as an option? Does nobody drive em anymore?
I'm personally not a fan of the sedan trunk design, now that they make liftbacks that look like sedans, but by having the entire rear glass lift up too you can fold down the seats and fit way more stuff through the larger opening.