Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got the chance to swing thru Moab for a day and half this week.
Time was short and I was a solo truck (without sliders yet) so I didn’t get to tackle Hell’s Revenge or anything of difficulty but will definitely be back ASAP for that and then again hopefully PWIM 2021 if it’s still going on.
I did the Gemini Bridges and Chicken Corners trails and drove over baby lion’s back a couple times. All of which are basically Sunday drives in the park for the PW but still good fun.
Fit in a short hike and the scenic drive at Arches NP which was awesome also.
Apologies for video and pic quality.

8CA1C4EB-AF5D-498C-A25A-FC95236262C0.jpeg 49FDC604-824A-43A5-8E6C-2D0EFF600383.jpeg

Joe14PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Towed the Jeep? Shoulda wheeled the wagon!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I'd love to bomb around some greens and a few blues in the wagon but my jeep is my wheeling vehicle and if I'm here I'm here to beat on the jeep

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Got the chance to swing thru Moab for a day and half this week.
Time was short and I was a solo truck (without sliders yet) so I didn’t get to tackle Hell’s Revenge or anything of difficulty but will definitely be back ASAP for that and then again hopefully PWIM 2021 if it’s still going on.
I did the Gemini Bridges and Chicken Corners trails and drove over baby lion’s back a couple times. All of which are basically Sunday drives in the park for the PW but still good fun.
Fit in a short hike and the scenic drive at Arches NP which was awesome also.
Apologies for video and pic quality.

View attachment 217191 View attachment 217192
Looks like good fun sir. I will make it there some time. Maybe next year.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
You should fab up a drop down table for the back of your tire carrier. This way you have a place to serve those dogs!!
Actually my spare tire acted as the perfect serving table lol

Omar RVA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Though there were some rough sections of the forest road, none of it was difficult for the PW. My wife tried to grab some pics but pretty much none were useful so here's a part any old Subaru could have gone through. Bonus panorama from the end of our hike.

OA

nY6B1FT.jpg
pvrXaFq.jpg

HeliNomad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Liking the graphics delete, or is that a Tradesman?

Actually I pulled them off my self. I wasn’t a fan of the graphics. No offense to those who do...just preferred a more subdued look. I did leave the hood cover as it does reduce glare...I wish it was matte though. Might switch that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Actually I pulled them off my self. I wasn’t a fan of the graphics. No offense to those who do...just preferred a more subdued look. I did leave the hood cover as it does reduce glare...I wish it was matte though. Might switch that out.

I'm not sure how the decals line up between the gens, but my 4th gen has a matte decal on the hood. Can't vouch for '14 + 4th gen. Mine is a '13.

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Looks Good! I’ve been going back and forth on pulling my side decals off. Did yours come off pretty easily? Did you use a blow dryer/heat gun?

HeliNomad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Looks Good! I’ve been going back and forth on pulling my side decals off. Did yours come off pretty easily? Did you use a blow dryer/heat gun?

They pull right off...just left it in the sun for a bit. Any tiny amount of residue came off with cleaner wax.