Reverse????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toeknee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys hope someone can chime in on this little issue I'm having. Just today my truck keeps the breaks engaged when put in reverse. I recently installed a hf tun, is this something I can contact hf or is this a normal thing and the truck needs to go to the dealership. Thank u in advance.

savage_46

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 swapped
Check if you have hill descent turned on. It keeps the brakes slightly applied until throttle input.

OilfieldLife

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have no idea but if you want to tinker it wouldn't hurt to return the truck to stock and trying it out

OP
OP
T

Toeknee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank u gentlemen, savage don't think my express has that. Not sure

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hey guys hope someone can chime in on this little issue I'm having. Just today my truck keeps the breaks engaged when put in reverse. I recently installed a hf tun, is this something I can contact hf or is this a normal thing and the truck needs to go to the dealership. Thank u in advance.

I would recommend having your vehicle diagnosed by a certified dealer. If you need further help, feel free to DM me. Thanks - Kevin T, Social Connect Team