Thoughts on setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick2341

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 21 2500 4wd 4door diesel. Thinking about getting a 4inch bds lift 4link or ra lift not sure with 20x9 fuel Saber black wheels and toyo at3 37x12.5 20 tires. I'm not experienced with lifts or anything so your thoughts on whether this will be good for daily driving and occasionally pulling a trailer and if it will be good and look good.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have a 21 2500 4wd 4door diesel. Thinking about getting a 4inch bds lift 4link or ra lift not sure with 20x9 fuel Saber black wheels and toyo at3 37x12.5 20 tires. I'm not experienced with lifts or anything so your thoughts on whether this will be good for daily driving and occasionally pulling a trailer and if it will be good and look good.
@JB1 is down in your hood. I don’t want to speak for him but he may be able to set you up with a bds shop that should have no problem putting together a wheel and tire package to go with your selections

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got my lift installed at Cutten Customs in Houston, they are on Cutten road near Willowbrook Mall area. They are a BDS dealer and gave me an installed price I couldn’t refuse. I can’t answer if that’s a good setup for you or not but they do a lot of HD trucks so I’m sure they could help you with that.