Trying to find shorty headers, 2015 6.4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Title says it all. I'm finding a bunch of options for 1500's and 5.7's, but not for 2500's.

I had some broken bolts and a warped manifold, so I'm considering some shorties.

I've seen mixed reviews in some other 1500 threads, so maybe let me know what you guys have had success with.

Thanks!

ScubaSteve178

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I'm not sure who makes shorty headers...although I know there are some...but for the money you would spend, there is really not a lot of advantage to them for the cost, outside of the obvious warpage.

A solution outside of headers, would be to have your warped manifolds planed and make the mating surface flat again. After its warped, it is basically where it wants to be and won't happen again. I would do that before I replaced with new manifolds for sure.

If you're dead set on shorties, I would say to just bite the bullet and do long tubes and get your money's worth out of the headache.

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the reply Scuba, I appreciate it.

After talking to a couple local machine shops, they said basically the same thing. And that they see a lot of 4.7, 5.7 and 6.4 manifolds come through the door.

So, while long tubes might be fun, I'm just going to have my stock manifolds surfaced and save the $$ for my other projects.