Vararam Air Grabber!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Italgeorge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got my Vararam Air grabber installed today!! What do y’all think? Looks great but then again I’m a bit biased lol Also got in my AMI Swing Step grill guard. I’ll install that tomorrow and post pics as well.

5C9C1199-46DD-4F8E-B97C-BA371E751FD9.jpeg

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
It looks good! How do you driving with it ?

clay282

Black Betty had a child... named Betty White
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I REALLY wish they made one for the Pentastar's. I think a few more horsepower on the highway would make the difference in holding 8th gear more on the long hauls.

WhiteHotRam

Senior Moment
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport 4x4 SCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally got my Vararam Air grabber installed today!! What do y’all think? Looks great but then again I’m a bit biased lol Also got in my AMI Swing Step grill guard. I’ll install that tomorrow and post pics as well.

View attachment 144069
Looks nice, I like mine too.
It sounds nice when you get into it also.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice, make sure you post pics of that swing step

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Some people that live in areas of the country that receive lots of snow have reported that some snow has been found in and around the filter. They usually go back to the stock set up during the winter months and then change back to the Vararam in the spring and summer. This doesn't seem to be a wide spread problem but a very few people have reported the problem.
Jay

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB 2WD 6sp
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Wonder if there is a simple mod for the snow. As in, when it snows, pop hood and stick something in front, remove when snow ends

meedom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're riding a little high on the passenger side. Go to You tube and search Vararam install, Matt from Moes performance
has a great video on the install and how to adjust the AC lines so the Vararam sits more level....

OP
OP
Italgeorge

Italgeorge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You're riding a little high on the passenger side. Go to You tube and search Vararam install, Matt from Moes performance
has a great video on the install and how to adjust the AC lines so the Vararam sits more level....

Now that you mention it, I can see that too. I’ll check my work and level it out. Thanks for the heads up

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
George, what differences have you noticed when driving since the install ? Thanks

OP
OP
Italgeorge

Italgeorge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
George, what differences have you noticed when driving since the install ? Thanks

LOVE the sound when you get on it. It’s a lot louder than I thought it would be. I still ha e the factory exhaust so I can hear it pretty easy. Gas mileage hasn’t changed I don’t think. It’s only been on a day though. It does get up and go a little better as well.

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Some people that live in areas of the country that receive lots of snow have reported that some snow has been found in and around the filter. They usually go back to the stock set up during the winter months and then change back to the Vararam in the spring and summer. This doesn't seem to be a wide spread problem but a very few people have reported the problem.
Jay

Well i just bought a used one, and live in PA, and we get pounded with snow. We got 3" today. But thanks for the heads up, i will use the stock intake in the winter.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well i just bought a used one, and live in PA, and we get pounded with snow. We got 3" today. But thanks for the heads up, i will use the stock intake in the winter.

3 inches of snow in PA ?

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
LOVE the sound when you get on it. It’s a lot louder than I thought it would be. I still ha e the factory exhaust so I can hear it pretty easy. Gas mileage hasn’t changed I don’t think. It’s only been on a day though. It does get up and go a little better as well.

Thanks george

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
We get a lot of rain here in Austin, and I have never had a problem with water--I guess if there is any that gets in toward the filter it would just drain out through the drain holes. Snow might not do that however.
Jay