14 express premium cluster upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guido2112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Don't mind at all. $200 and I assume plus shipping.

Forgot to ask, does it matter whether or not it is from a 4wd/2wd or 6cyl/8cyl?

wow, thats a good price!
I paid $500 for mine but that included reprograming my speedo so it matched my milage

I don't think the 2wd/4wd or engine size maters....would matter if its a Diesel going into a gas or vice versa, they are different.

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
wow, thats a good price!
I paid $500 for mine but that included reprograming my speedo so it matched my milage

I don't think the 2wd/4wd or engine size maters....would matter if its a Diesel going into a gas or vice versa, they are different.
Well, we shall see and hopefully it will still be available tomorrow or Tuesday when they reopen. They also have a radio/bezel with the climate control as well so I asked for a quote from them by email.

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Reading through, I guess my mind totally skipped over the part about engine hours matching as well as odometer miles. There goes my plan of waiting for the miles to match and just putting it in. Still going to try and find someone semi local, to Virginia anyway. If not then from what I've seen tvandnav2go is the place to ship it off to.

Guido2112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Reading through, I guess my mind totally skipped over the part about engine hours matching as well as odometer miles. There goes my plan of waiting for the miles to match and just putting it in. Still going to try and find someone semi local, to Virginia anyway. If not then from what I've seen tvandnav2go is the place to ship it off to.

There are a few places around. I got mine from Cluster Surgeons in Miss.

https://www.facebook.com/instrumentpanelrepair/

Guido2112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haha...came across that shortly after my post. Messaged them and waiting for a response.

They are really quick to respond, I had a question when I ordered and they got right back to me.

This mod was the best one I have done to my truck so far other than adding the steering wheel controls.

Next up, adding the 8.4 Uconnect!

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They are really quick to respond, I had a question when I ordered and they got right back to me.

This mod was the best one I have done to my truck so far other than adding the steering wheel controls.

Next up, adding the 8.4 Uconnect!
Already have the steering wheel controls, unless you're talking about the back of the wheel (volume/source/channel) in which case I don't but want that too. And yeah, after the cluster 8.4 Uconnect here I come. Hoping because I have the 5.0 it will be easier or less involved? Don't know yet as I haven't looked into it that much.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
@ Ghost _Ram

The 8.4" conversion is terribly simple Sir ....

Just P.M. M2MODS / Mpgrimm2 for details ....

Do yourself a favor and talk to Mike with M2MODS and no one else [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

meridius85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 V6
Does anyone have contact info on someone who can program a 7” display? Someone with quick turn around thanks

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I finally got mine in! The one I was looking at earlier was bought before I could get off my butt and make up my mind. I did however run across a good deal on another Big Horn! Mileage just matched up this morning. I never did get a response from cluster surgeon or TVandNav2Go... So I decided to just document everything and take plenty of pictures.

The lens had a few blemishes on it but PlastX got them right out.

IMG_4056.jpg IMG_4054.jpg
IMG_4055.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Well, I finally got mine in! The one I was looking at earlier was bought before I could get off my butt and make up my mind. I did however run across a good deal on another Big Horn! Mileage just matched up this morning. I never did get a response from cluster surgeon or TVandNav2Go... So I decided to just document everything and take plenty of pictures.

The lens had a few blemishes on it but PlastX got them right out.

View attachment 122286 View attachment 122287
View attachment 122288
Lucky to find one you could catch up to! Looks good!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did the same thing g when I installed mine. It took over six months before my truck had enough mileage on it to install the new speedometer. When they were both exactly the same I just switched them over and documented it on video and took pictures as I did it. The mileage is stored in your PCM as well so if anybody ever had a question they can actually look into it to make sure the mileage was accurate. I was worried when I first did mine but after I had to take my truck back to the dealer once to get my limited slip differential replaced under warranty and a couple recalls under warranty I realized they don't even notice it's not supposed to be there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ghost_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did the same thing g when I installed mine. It took over six months before my truck had enough mileage on it to install the new speedometer. When they were both exactly the same I just switched them over and documented it on video and took pictures as I did it. The mileage is stored in your PCM as well so if anybody ever had a question they can actually look into it to make sure the mileage was accurate. I was worried when I first did mine but after I had to take my truck back to the dealer once to get my limited slip differential replaced under warranty and a couple recalls under warranty I realized they don't even notice it's not supposed to be there.

Didn’t even think about videoing the switch out. That’s a great idea. I’m not too worried about it. Like you said they can check the PCM. As far as warranty goes I confirmed that as long is it’s not directly related to the problem in question that a warranty claim cannot he denied.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Didn’t even think about videoing the switch out. That’s a great idea. I’m not too worried about it. Like you said they can check the PCM. As far as warranty goes I confirmed that as long is it’s not directly related to the problem in question that a warranty claim cannot he denied.
You're correct but a lot of people worry about it because they're afraid the dealer might say that the mileage of the vehicle could be altered thus voiding the warranty. That being said I've never heard of anyone having an issue after installing the premium cluster.

billc23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Needing 2013 evic cluster programming for my 2018 express. So far cluster surgeon is out of business and am waiting on reply from tvandnav2go. My local Dealor said they couldn’t do it.

Guido2112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Needing 2013 evic cluster programming for my 2018 express. So far cluster surgeon is out of business and am waiting on reply from tvandnav2go. My local Dealor said they couldn’t do it.
Cluster Surgeon is out of business?....when did that happen?

kad

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI

2013 Cluster most likely will not work with the TPMS sensors in a 2018, just an FYI.

-K

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2013 Cluster most likely will not work with the TPMS sensors in a 2018, just an FYI.

-K
A 13 cluster will work in every way with an early model 2014 September RAM TRUCK .....,; However,. , A Ram truck ( build date ) of post September 2013 ?? ... Is unknown ...therefore ....an October 2014++++RAM and a 15 -2018 4th gen ..RAM a 2013+ instrument panel aka instrument cluster WILL work work with the exception of the T.P.M.S. ..Tire Pressure Monitoring System. ON a 2014 Ram post build date of ( 9-11-13) the T.M.P.S. Should work ....

This is my experience and my .02c

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk