2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
In the light, it looks closer to red than the orange we’ve been seeing.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Photos don't do the color justice they don't show the molten aspect of the pearl..this color rocks! Thankyou everyone! On a side note. They had to remove the trim rings to get the new tires to mount. Also I didn't buy it today but will soon . Dealer offered me 5 years 100000 mile warranty. Max care which is like your factory warranty for 2100$ seems pretty good

Mace Peveler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm taking your word on the color! I think I just bought one in Illinois. Probably won't make it here to Oregon for a couple weeks.

Anybody interested in a 2017??

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Photos don't do the color justice they don't show the molten aspect of the pearl..this color rocks! Thankyou everyone! On a side note. They had to remove the trim rings to get the new tires to mount. Also I didn't buy it today but will soon . Dealer offered me 5 years 100000 mile warranty. Max care which is like your factory warranty for 2100$ seems pretty good

congrats! It’s been fun waiting with you!

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4

Can you drive the truck with the rings off? When I get mine powder coated I would still like to drive it while I wait for them.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you drive the truck with the rings off? When I get mine powder coated I would still like to drive it while I wait for them.
Yep. They are just eye candy..lol..weird thing is in person with the orange they actually look pretty good! They got the old tires off without.taking them off but the new ones wouldn't go without removing them...I'm not sure what I'm doing yet..powder coat black. Paint molten orange. Or leave.silver!

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm taking your word on the color! I think I just bought one in Illinois. Probably won't make it here to Oregon for a couple weeks.

Anybody interested in a 2017??
You will be stoked! The brown is beautiful and the way they did the inside screams premium. Frig the black seats..it's dark brown and stands out saying in a 75th anniversary edition! No cordless cell phone charging like a limited 1500...and no panoramic sunroof but it's good! Put 200 miles on with 35 inch tires , driving 60-80 mph..and a little town driving averaged 13.4 mpg....not bad..expect it to be like my 19 at around 15 mpg after broke in..

Stooge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Update! The brown is dark and rich! The sliders are just fine unless.your and old man. The silver trim rings at least on molten orange look just fine actually.. on my way home and in love..the orange in person is absolutely gorgeous..has a pearl and screams Molten..pictures won't show the true color! Added 35s and oem mudflaps..heading to.decal guy and deciding on the trim rings..View attachment 240051
Awesome truck. I got the windows tinted today. Makes the orange stand out even more.

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Congratulations! Great picture! Do you have the info on the OEM mud flaps? How are the General Grabbers working?

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Ordered mine yesterday in green. I ment to ask if orange was orderable but forgot. I wasn't sold on orange anways since I haven't seen a good picture out in the day light of one. Every option but sunroof and trailer camer/tpms. The lady was instant that it would only take two and a half months at the most to arrive. I figure she knows what she's talking about because she has quite a few HD trucks on order but I still see it taking longer

For reference to other people I was able to get 10% off MSRP which is below invoice so I was happy. I also get any rebates at time of delivery but I don't expect much if anything.

Does anyone has experience with the rubber floors? They are a no cost option that I didn't select. I had a truck with that option before and it wore and discolored much like carpet can. I was just gonna get those ram floor mats that matched the floor contours and be happy.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where are all the low number trucks?

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered mine yesterday in green. I ment to ask if orange was orderable but forgot. I wasn't sold on orange anways since I haven't seen a good picture out in the day light of one. Every option but sunroof and trailer camer/tpms. The lady was instant that it would only take two and a half months at the most to arrive. I figure she knows what she's talking about because she has quite a few HD trucks on order but I still see it taking longer

For reference to other people I was able to get 10% off MSRP which is below invoice so I was happy. I also get any rebates at time of delivery but I don't expect much if anything.

Does anyone has experience with the rubber floors? They are a no cost option that I didn't select. I had a truck with that option before and it wore and discolored much like carpet can. I was just gonna get those ram floor mats that matched the floor contours and be happy.
I think just about everyone on here has waited close to 5 months. Sales women might have just wanted to make a sale.

the carpet delete is the same as the tradesmen models in any HD truck. Mostly all 4500/5500 have them unless you get a crazy optioned 45/55. They are good and hold up well. The regular carpet matches the rest of the PW well though IMO.
Green will look great. Did you order it monotone?

SkeeterBait

Reaction score
The Birthplace Town of the "Jersey Devil"
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
To BowerPower...
"Ordered mine yesterday in green."
"Does anyone has experience with the rubber floors?"

Yea Buddy... I really like the green color too... Although my 2020 is black.
I've got the RAM rubber floormats and they are perfect for my wet muddy environment. I wish also that I didn't have the sunroof as the headliner is lower than without it.
Overall, it's an awesome and very capable truck.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
The funniest thing when I first started this thread is I Thought ordering in late October, I’d be getting an early build number... lol so much for that.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Mine is #572

Well if that's the case they're pumping these out much faster than a few months ago. Ordered mine Jan 25th and am now guessing somewhere in the 700-800's.

I have the VIN and it was in que to be built early this last week.

OP
OP
B Mitty

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
I would think that 1000 75th editions would be a big win for the PW.