3500 Conundrum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P B Casterlin

P B Casterlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500 Dually
Engine
6.7 Cummins HO
So the train strike did actually happen? I would say they need to get a bunch of trucks down there to bring up vehicles, but semi drivers are in short supply to. What a mess!!! I have been waiting 6 months & about ready to give up & look for something within a 200 mile radius that's not exactly what I want. :(
@68PowerWagon You have been waiting longer than I have. I finally gave up and bought the 2019 above. I really wanted a new one but I am not playing this game anymore. If we ever get to the point again where trucks are actually in stock on dealers lots I'll buy new. Until then I'll enjoy my 2019.

mkhaydn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Yep for what I read also there is a shortage of train transports for the trucks in Mexico the USA is slow at returning them down there it's a huge mess but I am hanging in there

mkhaydn

Reaction score
Ram Year
The waiting game, I am 9 months waiting ordered in Oct 2021, built in March 2022 but worth the wait and still waiting