8 weeks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I ordered my truck on 12/28, it was built on 1/24 and it was delivered on 2/19 if that helps. Mine is a 2500 so it came from Mexico. The wait killed me but worth it in the end!

Red

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Still no truck yet, but odd stuff on Ram web sites. The "build and price" thing on ramtrucks.com now shows my truck build $4,000 lower (before incentives etc.) And the window sticker looking site seems to be down. Very odd. Hopefully I'll see the truck by this weekend.

Must be an ERROR

averageguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I have built 3,520,472 [ could be a slight exaggeration] trucks on the Ram site and it is always messed up. Often times it locks up half way through or options come and go daily. And I also found out the build your own website does not have all the options and combinations the dealer has access to.

OP
OP
Narg

Narg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Finally took delivery yesterday, just before the incentives stopped.

186543-9e452bf36243a0236221aac56c3a6627.jpg

Last edited:

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I didn't get the e-Torque on my Longhorn...supposed to take delivery on Thursday...just under 4 week from order.

As far as incentives, my dealer is supposed to give me the better between what they were at order time versus what they are at delivery.

OP
OP
Narg

Narg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
I had a bit of trouble at signing on my truck. The dealer did give me a discount normally done through Sam's club, though they are not a member of that network. However, they did try to sneak in a few "extra charges", and I stopped them on most of that. Very sneaky too, hiding them under special fess and other processing B.S. The finance agreement was basically un-readable, and on purpose to keep you from seeing the real calculations. None of the numbers matched! Grrrr, I hate dealers sometimes. They all do this, and it stinks. Kind of wish the blue laws in some state could go away and would rid us of these types of dealerships. (This would allow more direct sales from OEM...)

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had a bit of trouble at signing on my truck. The dealer did give me a discount normally done through Sam's club, though they are not a member of that network. However, they did try to sneak in a few "extra charges", and I stopped them on most of that. Very sneaky too, hiding them under special fess and other processing B.S. The finance agreement was basically un-readable, and on purpose to keep you from seeing the real calculations. None of the numbers matched! Grrrr, I hate dealers sometimes. They all do this, and it stinks. Kind of wish the blue laws in some state could go away and would rid us of these types of dealerships. (This would allow more direct sales from OEM...)

What type of "extra charges"?

OP
OP
Narg

Narg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
I don't recall them, but they added up to about $4,000 on the final price. I got all but a $500 lease fee, which they proved was required by FCA, taken off. Sneaky b*st*rds.