90 dodge ram w250 questions !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mazon1x

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
Been looking for parts for this thing and I'm having some what of a hard time. I need a whole front end done and can't find any reliable rebuild kits online,I need a drag link and tie rods ball joints all the good stuff. Another question is what frames are compatible with mine, I need a fuel tank crossmember I may go look at a 1988 w250 for crossmember and maybe other parts but not sure if it would be compatible.

OP
OP
M

Mazon1x

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 gas
Also I don't know if any d250 parts would fit when I put my vin number in it says D , W250 I'm assuming I can use some parts from them but don't wanna purchase anything till I have some information

u2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6BTA
D is 2wd, W is 4wd.

The crossmember should be the same within the 80's.

I have 7-8 of these dodges and never rebuilt "the whole front end" . Figure out what's worn and change that. Grease all the zerks. I like moog's value line called Quicksteer. High-priced chassis parts are a racket imo.