Do Not order from retrofit source!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Please show me where in my post I tried to sell him more lights? And I would never want a customer like this OP because he has a millennial “everyone works for me and must follow what I want or I cry like a baby” attitude. And it’s spelled tough, not tuff [emoji23] and I’m not acting “tuff” I am simply pointing out how immature and childish the OP is being.

It doesn’t matter what the OP says, the way he has acted and the way he has shown how immature he is, makes anything he says invalid. For him to say “I don’t care if it’s a holiday they should have someone working 24/7 answering phone calls” is just insane and shows that he expects the world to cater to his every need. Anytime I have ever called TRS during their normal business hours, someone always answers. And no, it’s not because I purchase from them often, as I can call from any phone number and someone answers quickly. Second, my first couple orders ever from TRS I had a broken 3157 switchback bulb, just 1 was bad, and I called them and within 5 minutes they had shipped me 2 new ones, a new pair, and didn’t want the original pair back. My third order from them was about $300 worth of retrofit parts and I had ordered 4 G37R shrouds and 2 of them had defects in the chrome finish. I called TRS and on the first phone call, they had shipped out 2 new replacement ones and told me to keep the 2 with the defects.

So I don’t care what the OP says, but TRS has always stood by their products when it comes to me and anyone I know. The fact that the OP “doesn’t care” that they have moved locations and we’re having issues with their phone and internet and it was a holiday on top of everything, just shows he is looking for any reason at all to ***** and complain.

Oh and to the OP: you keep calling the harness cheap Vietnamese junk, but if you order the 13+ projector adapter from Jeremy at Retro Shop, you are going to get the exact same harness, same wires, same plugs, same everything but with a different resistor/driver. So you keep calling the one you got junk, but what you don’t realize is that Jeremy gets 50%-60% of his products from TRS and the rest from Diode Dynamics. Don’t get me wrong, I have ordered from Jeremy and his headlight builds are top tier and some of the best in the industry, but his products are sourced from the similar if not the same sources as most other retrofit shops.

[emoji106][emoji106] for retro shop and Jeremy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idiot what can I say you write a book and you call the other guy a baby Hey BUD look in the mirror:banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario:

Last edited:

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Please show me where in my post I tried to sell him more lights? And I would never want a customer like this OP because he has a millennial “everyone works for me and must follow what I want or I cry like a baby” attitude. And it’s spelled tough, not tuff [emoji23] and I’m not acting “tuff” I am simply pointing out how immature and childish the OP is being.

It doesn’t matter what the OP says, the way he has acted and the way he has shown how immature he is, makes anything he says invalid. For him to say “I don’t care if it’s a holiday they should have someone working 24/7 answering phone calls” is just insane and shows that he expects the world to cater to his every need. Anytime I have ever called TRS during their normal business hours, someone always answers. And no, it’s not because I purchase from them often, as I can call from any phone number and someone answers quickly. Second, my first couple orders ever from TRS I had a broken 3157 switchback bulb, just 1 was bad, and I called them and within 5 minutes they had shipped me 2 new ones, a new pair, and didn’t want the original pair back. My third order from them was about $300 worth of retrofit parts and I had ordered 4 G37R shrouds and 2 of them had defects in the chrome finish. I called TRS and on the first phone call, they had shipped out 2 new replacement ones and told me to keep the 2 with the defects.

So I don’t care what the OP says, but TRS has always stood by their products when it comes to me and anyone I know. The fact that the OP “doesn’t care” that they have moved locations and we’re having issues with their phone and internet and it was a holiday on top of everything, just shows he is looking for any reason at all to ***** and complain.

Oh and to the OP: you keep calling the harness cheap Vietnamese junk, but if you order the 13+ projector adapter from Jeremy at Retro Shop, you are going to get the exact same harness, same wires, same plugs, same everything but with a different resistor/driver. So you keep calling the one you got junk, but what you don’t realize is that Jeremy gets 50%-60% of his products from TRS and the rest from Diode Dynamics. Don’t get me wrong, I have ordered from Jeremy and his headlight builds are top tier and some of the best in the industry, but his products are sourced from the similar if not the same sources as most other retrofit shops.

maybe take a midol for that period. hope you feel better:banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario::banana-mario:

Last edited:

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
:banana-mario::banana-mario:

condescending narcissist personality you have . They have doctors today that can help with that:banana-mario:

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LMAO this dude doesnt even know which company he placed his order with? Wow... talk about stupid. Judging by his other post, he is obviously hooking stuff up wrong, and no matter how many adapters he gets from however many company's he orders from, they will continue to "be junk" because he has no clue how to hook them up.

Typical idiot who doesnt know anything about installing electronics, trys to install electronics and then blames the part and the company when it doesnt work because he has no clue what he is doing lmao.

So please explain to everyone why you keep crying that you have not had a truck to drive for 7 days, and you have not had headlights for 7 days, when clearly you had your old set of headlights just sitting there, and you could have easily put them back in in under 10 minutes, but instead YOU chose to be without your truck for 7 days and YOU chose to not have headlights in your truck for 7 days. So instead of doing the thing that makes the most sense, put your old lights back in until this is fixed, you go online and make up lies and false claims against a company when i would be willing to bet money that the issue is with you not installing everything correctly and the issue is NOT with the adapter harness.

You have got to be the stupidest person I've ever come across on these forums, and quite possibly on the entire internet.
now now your being insulting a little bit:banana-mario::893Chainsaw-Smilie-:893Chainsaw-Smilie-:893Chainsaw-Smilie-:893Chainsaw-Smilie-

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lmao I don’t sell for them at all. They are my supplier for products for my customers, if I “sold for them” then I would be selling products directly for TRS, with my customers purchase being done on the TRS website through a affiliate link of some sort. I sell Morimoto and Profile products under my company’s name, TRS just so happens to be a subsidiary of Morimoto and the main supplier of their products to the US. So in order to sell Morimoto products, you must source them through TRS, as there is no option to purchase directly from Morimoto/Profile. Under your logic, any headlight company online selling Morimoto or Profile products is just selling them for TRS lol. That is not the case. Morimoto & TRS are the same company so when you order from TRS you are ordering from Morimoto.

you sell their products you don't see that you sell for them

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
“In one ear, out the other. Haha”

^^ you do realize almost every reply from you, you make yourself sound like a little child throwing a temper tantrum because his little toy truck is broken lmao.

Ok so if you had headlights originally on your truck, and the issue was with a harness for a new set, then why were you screaming and crying you couldn’t drive truck for a week? Are you that stupid that you didn’t put your old headlights back in until the issue with the harness was resolved?

IN ONE EAR OUT THE OTHER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MIDOL TAKE TWO

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

We get it your in love with Jeremy now it does not bother me what you do