Off-Road Flatbed design

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When did Ring Gear bolts get so ******* expensive. FML... lol... Might as well buy a complete rebuild kit at that price it will end up cheaper :birgits_tiredcoffee

All I need is the bolts and both carrier bearings... lol...

PXL_20230307_165411321.jpg

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What type of locker comes with the off road package ram half tons, and rebels…the one with the push button on the dash? Im assuming some type of electric locker. Couldnt that be implemented into your axle?

And sorry to hear about the pooch. We just put one of ours down a few months back. No matter how long and great of a life they had, it never seems long enough.
Yes. E locker. It’s currently not available for purchase though unless you buy the entire axle assembly from ram. Not sure why. Or at least I haven’t found anyone with one for sale. That’s honestly why I’m leaning towards an air locker anyways. Better reliability and more options for fluid

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been interested in custom mini led projector with a separate led high beam in a quad housing but can’t bring myself to spend that kind of money on this truck. My led bulbs do well enough

OP
OP
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same here. I push bush with my truck... You should see how scratched my lenses are, lol... So There's no way id spend that kind of coin for looks.

Was able to finally get the holes drilled for the 2" Air Lift spacers today as well. I hope this is the last time I got to take that crap appart... lol...

I also ordered new Side Steps, Getting rid of those chrome running boards after supper.

61C1VryZN4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OP
OP
DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Decided to use DV8 Offroad TCGL-01 tire carrier And for the front bumper ive settled on the Chassis Unlimited Octane Series, seems to me that its the only one with good approach angle and that has a winch mount. The AEV is super nice but it dosent fit the style of my build.

My Chrome delete is almost done :cool: Just need to find an OEM black grill and get rid of my chrome handles.

stable-tire-carrier-dv8-offroad-tcgl-01-3_1000x520.jpg

nc_ohc=VY4Bfw9zt6AAX84BhqD&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Decided to use DV8 Offroad TCGL-01 tire carrier And for the front bumper ive settled on the Chassis Unlimited Octane Series, seems to me that its the only one with good approach angle and that has a winch mount. The AEV is super nice but it dosent fit the style of my build.

My Chrome delete is almost done :cool: Just need to find an OEM black grill and get rid of my chrome handles.

View attachment 516471

View attachment 516472
Have you checked bullet Proof Bumpers in Red Deer. Well made stuff and a reasonable weight.

Canb e powder coated to match or Linexed
http://www.bulletproofbumpers.ca/dodge19.php

http://www.bulletproofbumpers.ca/dodge19.php

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7