Single to Dual zone ATC with donor vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamMan85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 Ram 2500 SLT 5.7 with a RA5 radio. I have added Remote Start and Backup Camera. I have access to a donor vehicle, 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn gas engine. The 8.4 (unknown whether it was Nav) radio has been taken but I have access to the dual zone ATC control panel, 7” EVIC, dual zone air handler under the dash and most everything else on the truck except the 8.4 radio. I am taking all the above components along with the sunlight sensor and temp sensor. What other modules/wiring will I need from the donor vehicle to swap to mine? I won’t be taking the heated wheel (wrong color) or seats (gone). I intend to put a 8.4 Nav radio later on mine. Will the dual zone ATC and EVIC work now without the 8.4 radio? Thanks.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have a 2014 Ram 2500 SLT 5.7 with a RA5 radio. I have added Remote Start and Backup Camera. I have access to a donor vehicle, 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn gas engine. The 8.4 (unknown whether it was Nav) radio has been taken but I have access to the dual zone ATC control panel, 7” EVIC, dual zone air handler under the dash and most everything else on the truck except the 8.4 radio. I am taking all the above components along with the sunlight sensor and temp sensor. What other modules/wiring will I need from the donor vehicle to swap to mine? I won’t be taking the heated wheel (wrong color) or seats (gone). I intend to put a 8.4 Nav radio later on mine. Will the dual zone ATC and EVIC work now without the 8.4 radio? Thanks.
@Mpgrimm2 can tell you what you need to pull and also make/sell you any missing conversion harnesses you may need for your specific setup.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Sent a message

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics