Additional UAQ/UAS Update Files 28.3/30.24/34.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haleme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have reset the navigation volume to 10 a few times and every time I start the truck, the volume is set to 15.
I enabled to Off-road Capable and Pages and the screen never showed up. Another confirmation it was removed from 40.1.

PA Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have reset the navigation volume to 10 a few times and every time I start the truck, the volume is set to 15.
I enabled to Off-road Capable and Pages and the screen never showed up. Another confirmation it was removed from 40.1.
If it makes you feel any better I checked my Nav and low and behold mine defaults to 15 as well. I haven't really messed with it since upgrading to 40.1 and updating the maps to 2023 so never realized the volume issue. Only seems to affect the Nav volume. I use Android Auto Waze for daily commute due to the notifications and routing options. Built in Nav is better for when we go on camping trips as the routes are more truck friendly. Annoying,but doubt there's a fox out there. Doesn't just affect Ram trucks, it's a Uconnect issue across all Chrysler products.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
If it makes you feel any better I checked my Nav and low and behold mine defaults to 15 as well. I haven't really messed with it since upgrading to 40.1 and updating the maps to 2023 so never realized the volume issue. Only seems to affect the Nav volume. I use Android Auto Waze for daily commute due to the notifications and routing options. Built in Nav is better for when we go on camping trips as the routes are more truck friendly. Annoying,but doubt there's a fox out there. Doesn't just affect Ram trucks, it's a Uconnect issue across all Chrysler products.
And the nav volume stuck at (15) issue persists on the my 22 5th Gen with 12" radio... You would think they could have fixed this by now but it is Stellantis!

Last edited:

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I never got ORC on my 2018, from V22 to V40, but I've had the volume "save" since I installed I think V39, from V28.

I have a Rebel, and it was set to Off Road Truck from the factory.

I got performance pages to show the button on V40 for a couple starts, but the page itself never loaded.

haleme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After the screen didn't turn on during the upgrade to 28.3 (new anxiety unlocked), I'm just thankful it has worked every time since the last upgrade to 40.1.

PaleFlyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After the screen didn't turn on during the upgrade to 28.3 (new anxiety unlocked), I'm just thankful it has worked every time since the last upgrade to 40.1.
I did have some issues with 28.3 and the screen "blanking" or shutting down now that I think about it. Thought multiple times I had bricked the radio, until I upgraded to 39.2 (I think?) before 40.1 was "known", or released.