Delay on new truck delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I agree with your statement, and it was also my observations. I did get the 5th wheel package and the bed package. I think those two options made mine take longer.

Has yours arrived?

Merry Christmas.
Mine is at the dealer but with the ZA3 recall they are not allowed to release it to me. So it's going to sit for another 2 or 3 months! :emotions122:

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Mine is at the dealer but with the ZA3 recall they are not allowed to release it to me. So it's going to sit for another 2 or 3 months! :emotions122:

Well believe it or not it got worse! Dealer called me the day after Christmas & said they had the part to fix the recall (just a latch on the dipstick tube). Said they are getting 2 a week. Sounds just like the fuel pump saga. Anyway, he said since mine has been waiting the longest I had first pick. So I said yes lets move forward. I get to the dealer & they have created a completely different deal. Charging me more for the new truck & giving me less for mine. I stated, you guys said the deal would stay the same, but the interest rate might change. He said yeah that's what we said, but we had no idea it was going to take this long. We just can't take a hit like that, we have to pass that along to the customer. I said I already am taking a huge hit cause the interest has gone up 5% since ordering, but I am still holding up my end of the deal. They wouldn't move so I walked out on the deal. I am going to tell my story to anybody that will listen. Local media, social media, BBB.
By the way the dealer is Performance Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Centerville.