How To: Add Factory Keyless Enter N Go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spawnicus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just bought a 2018 power wagon 2500, ordered just about everything off of the beginning of this thread, however seems the connector to the hub is not in stock with the OG link, anyone have updated info on where to get all terminals and connectors? There 188 pages and I'm being lazy and not reading them

Hopefully someone is willing to hold my hand a little bit to try and help me accomplish this

Also having issues finding the front handles in "majove sand" color if anyone knows a part number would be great

Eric99223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok, I have wanted to do this for a while, but will it be possible on my 2010 power wagon? Has remote start and as luck would have it, my wife is failing. If I let go of the fob the truck dies. Same if I wiggle the fob in the hole so it has to be replaced anyway. So that would make it a good time to upgrade if possible!

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
@Eric99223 don't think the keyless entry/ignition was even a factory option for a 2010 HD truck. There might be something available from an aftermarket company.

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok, I have wanted to do this for a while, but will it be possible on my 2010 power wagon? Has remote start and as luck would have it, my wife is failing. If I let go of the fob the truck dies. Same if I wiggle the fob in the hole so it has to be replaced anyway. So that would make it a good time to upgrade if possible!
Only available on 2013+ Rams unfortunately.

Eric99223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wondered. Does anyone know the difference? Will it communicate with the existing system mine is fobik start w/remote start the only thing I can see as a serious roadblock is the canbus.not being able to communicate. Already adding heated and cooled seats that were not an option in the pw.

ProRedfish15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Turbo Diesel
OK 189 pages complete and all of you have convinced me to do this upgrade.

@AllMoparParts.com can you please help me source a RFH hub and one that’s available for 2015 Ram Ecodiesel Lonestar? Factory remote start and no air suspension.

@DoughRat19 I sent you a PM but figured I’d try here also… are you still making the harnesses or have access to the pins/connectors?

I would like to do the “keyless go” option ASAP, but the handles as well if the price is reasonable.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to getting this complete.

Last edited:

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I wondered. Does anyone know the difference? Will it communicate with the existing system mine is fobik start w/remote start the only thing I can see as a serious roadblock is the canbus.not being able to communicate.
Unfortunately the vehicle CANbus is how the different modules(WIN, RF Hub, BCM, ECM, etc) in the vehicle commutate to start the vehicle. When the 2013 model year trucks came out the entire communication structure and wiring was changed so there's no way for it to work with prior model years.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
OK 189 pages complete and all of you have convinced me to do this upgrade.

@AllMoparParts.com can you please help me source a RFH hub and one that’s available for 2015 Ram Ecodiesel Lonestar? Factory remote start and no air suspension.

@DoughRat19 I sent you a PM but figured I’d try here also… are you still making the harnesses or have access to the pins/connectors?

I would like to do the “keyless go” option ASAP, but the handles as well if the price is reasonable.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to getting this complete.

Coming up with part # 68234888AE, We can get one but it will take about 2 weeks.

- Benny

DonnyP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@AllMoparParts.com I have a 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie. Factory remote start and no air suspension. Would I be looking for the same RFH Hub part # as the guy above (#68234888AE), or would mine be different?

I found this one online, but I'm assuming it wouldn't work? Part #68363199AC

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
@AllMoparParts.com I have a 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie. Factory remote start and no air suspension. Would I be looking for the same RFH Hub part # as the guy above (#68234888AE), or would mine be different?

I found this one online, but I'm assuming it wouldn't work? Part #68363199AC

No I come up with 68213679AH , These are on backorder with no ETA.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

RainZeros

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would like to mention that if anyone does not want to make their own harness, hit up Matt Dougherty on facebook.
He hooked me up with every harness and everything I needed for $475 shipped. pretty sure he sells the harnesses for remote start too. He's very responsive and helpful as well. Even if you just buy the harness from him rather than his full kit, he gives you all the part numbers you need for your truck, including the door handles. Was a pleasure doing business with him

Evgenich85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Hi to everyone. I try to find RF hub C2 connector but no luck. Anybody could help me where I can find it?
Thanks!

Evgenich85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Called toda to stealer - they told me to buy a kit for 280 CAD - For one piece of plastic and 20 wires. Do any one have any sources? Moser selling them now as a pack of 10 000 pieces.

HighShyGuy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
As I'm reading through all 190 pages (a little over half way), is anyone making harnesses or have extra parts to sell to make one?

I'm near Seattle if anyone has experience?

2018 ram 2500 tradesman, I've added oem remote start to already. I'd like to add push to start and front handles.

Anyone got a PN for the handles in Brilliant Black Pearl with (front) and w/o prox (rear)

Thanks!

HighShyGuy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Finished the First part of my Push to Start today, thanks Matt for the great harness and assistance.

The harness is installed up to the doors (Pinned in the pillars, waiting for next phase), still need to do the door panel wiring and Front/Rear handles (Backordered front handles in my color), RF hub, start button, works great.

Xargon321

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
have a 2017 ram 2500 tradesman going to add remote start already have that kit, can i just add the push button start switch or is there extra setup for that? will it work with the keyfobs, the ones you had to put into the switch and turn?

DoughRat19

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
have a 2017 ram 2500 tradesman going to add remote start already have that kit, can i just add the push button start switch or is there extra setup for that? will it work with the keyfobs, the ones you had to put into the switch and turn?
You’re going to need a new rf hub, new fobs, and two in cab antennas as well as the actual push button. The rf hubs are either good for one or the other, push button or turn key, not both.