"Tesla Style" 10.4 Android Radio Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Well that sucks....lol
Because it was very confusing to continue on with a thread when you already gave false Information. I find it completely irresponsible as a Senior Member to give out any type of information without doing some fact finding. I wanted to reach out to the individuals who was asking for that information just to ensure that was that was indeed what they were looking for. Has nothing to do with hiding information as I, in a previous post, have provided examples of a working rooted firmware.

To characterize what I said as false was misleading in my opinion. To characterize my post as irresponsible is exaggerating a bit, especially since the very next line references the same developer who provided you with rooted firmware. It's laughable in the context of this thread to make such accusations.

I'm sure many reading this exchange might think something very different of your intentions and the way you have characterized mine (I think ShIvaDest would too)...regardless I'm sure anyone interested will be happy to have all of the information in the main body of the thread so they can go straight to ShIvaDest to purchase his work and have the excellent support that comes with it.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
To characterize what I said as false was misleading in my opinion. To characterize my post as irresponsible is exaggerating a bit, especially since the very next line references the same developer who provided you with rooted firmware. It's laughable in the context of this thread to make such accusations.

I'm sure many reading this exchange might think something very different of your intentions and the way you have characterized mine (I think ShIvaDest would too)...regardless I'm sure anyone interested will be happy to have all of the information in the main body of the thread so they can go straight to ShIvaDest to purchase his work and have the excellent support that comes with it.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
K.

Holdej01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One more question...Did anyone with a PX6 have problem with the audible backup alert? I read on one of the sellers page that you would lose audible alert. I can’t remember which seller it was.

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
These radios have to be one of the ugliest looking radios I've seen in a 4th Gen, they are too big, don't flow with the interior. I thought the Alpine halo 9 looked Horrible, but it's got nothing on these hideous things.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sdpadrez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would you tell me where and how?
Search on Facebook. “Tesla Style. Firmware and Headunits” reach out to a gentleman named Sergey- Awesome and very helpful guy. There’s also a lot of support on there as well for any questions you have.

dstafursky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Search on Facebook. “Tesla Style. Firmware and Headunits” reach out to a gentleman named Sergey- Awesome and very helpful guy. There’s also a lot of support on there as well for any questions you have.
Can I assume he communicates in english?

Jeremy Petersen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi All, i have the new PX6 installed yesterday in my Ram 2017, everything looks great but i have no sound at all. Any ideas?

JustLovett0

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L 8cyl
One more question...Did anyone with a PX6 have problem with the audible backup alert? I read on one of the sellers page that you would lose audible alert. I can’t remember which seller it was.

It tends to be on Dodge Ram 2015's and below that you lose Rear Sensor audio. There should be a setting somewhere in the unit where you can try to turn the option on, though. I only know the setting on Linkswell units, not Phoenix.

dstafursky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L
Yes, just installed his firmware on my px3 in laramie with auto ac and factory alpine.

No problems at all, Bluetooth mic seems to work better.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Are you happy with your purchase?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca