I LOVE my new Warlock...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
nice build @Bobthet ... if I had a genie in a bottle, the one thing i would change on mine is adding that sport hood. I got mine off the lot, so no choice in the matter... but they really look tough on the warlock imho.

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
nice build @Bobthet ... if I had a genie in a bottle, the one thing i would change on mine is adding that sport hood. I got mine off the lot, so no choice in the matter... but they really
Thanks Ramtastico… I kept kicking the thought around with the hood just before I ordered it and saw one in town with it on. That’s what made me add it. Kicks it up a notch on looks for me!

OP
OP
R

Ramtastico

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Warlock
Engine
3.6l
Used the Warlock as an actual truck this morning!

Lowered the tailgate, threw in 1200 pounds of 5/8 drywall, hit the tow/haul button and off I went up the hill. Could barely tell any difference in ride or handling...

Only downside is the backup camera is in the tailgate (guessing they all are?) so with the tailgate down, you get a nice view of the road surface and that's all. I definitely appreciated that you can easily turn off the backup sensor alarm given the tailgate sets them off.

rick16706

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic - Warlock
Engine
6 Cyl 3.6L
When I bought my Warlock two years ago it was my first Ram. It was the look of the front end that really sold me on the truck. It is the most comfortable riding vehicle I've ever had and I really like the UAQ I put in. And I don't consider it a low end truck at all.

I've heard a lot of guys on this forum grumbling about the looks of the front end and how the truck is some sort of Rebel ripoff, but I'm seeing more and more of them on the road. Looks to me like they must be selling quite a few of them. I think the Warlock is a good choice.

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I bought my Warlock two years ago it was my first Ram. It was the look of the front end that really sold me on the truck. It is the most comfortable riding vehicle I've ever had and I really like the UAQ I put in. And I don't consider it a low end truck at all.

I've heard a lot of guys on this forum grumbling about the looks of the front end and how the truck is some sort of Rebel ripoff, but I'm seeing more and more of them on the road. Looks to me like they must be selling quite a few of them. I think the Warlock is a good choice.

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I agree totally Rick16706. When I decided to look at trading in my 2016 Ram and ordering a new one I selected the warlock over the newer 1500’s models. I’m not crazy over the looks of 5th generation. Not knocking anyone if they do just my preference. Ordered mine on 5/11/2021 Right now I’m waiting for it to arrive at my dealership. Dealer tells me it left Detroit on the 9th of July hoping sometime before the end of this month.

rick16706

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic - Warlock
Engine
6 Cyl 3.6L
I agree totally Rick16706. When I decided to look at trading in my 2016 Ram and ordering a new one I selected the warlock over the newer 1500’s models. I’m not crazy over the looks of 5th generation. Not knocking anyone if they do just my preference. Ordered mine on 5/11/2021 Right now I’m waiting for it to arrive at my dealership. Dealer tells me it left Detroit on the 9th of July hoping sometime before the end of this month.
I bought mine off the lot, but knowing what I know now about the Warlocks, I think I'd probably order from the factory too. But then again, the dealers give some pretty good discounts on the ones on the lot, or at least mine did at the time. No matter what though, you're gonna love the truck.

Last edited:

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2021 Warlock owner here, and it looks like yours might be like mine. No Warlock bedside badging, and no hood stripe. Well, that and Hydro Blue on mine.

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Warlock finally made it to the dealer this morning. Will be picking it up Thursday 2 days from now. A long wait of 11 weeks and 2 days. Stayed in New Jersey for 2 weeks before it got delivered here on Long Island. That’s only about 2 hours away. Should have used Amazon Prime. Pics to follow…..

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Warlock update. Today I went to pick up my warlock that I ordered 11 weeks and 2 days ago. On my contract we had the price and the trade in values of my 2016 Ram. It does say they will relook at my trade in when I go to pick up my new truck just in case I got into an accident or there was damage to it. When I got there they told me to take it for a drive check it out and we will look back at your trade in and then do the sale. I was gone for about 5 mins. They never looked at my truck except for the added 1200 miles over the 11 weeks. They made me wait for about 45 mins while my salesman was at the front desks with the wizards. After 45 mins he came up to me and said let’s go to my desk you ready? I said sure let’s do it. He says bad news your truck lost $3000 in value. I was like are you F-in kidding me. He said no that’s what they want to offer….I said no way…I’ll tell you what. I’ll take it. He said oh the reduced price I said NO. ILL TAKE THE WARLOCK AND MY TRUCK HOME. He was like you kidding me? I was nope serious as a heart attack. I’ll head to the bank right now give me final price I’ll bring a bank check in 20 mins. The salesman indicated to me he was also mad with his marching orders from the wizards at the front desk as I was….well so he was saying…. He did tell me about the 0% financing they ran my credit…. It is great ( thank God) ….so I Took it at zero% interest no money down… and off my wife and I went with the both of em. I told them…. That’s nothing but bad business you figured you had me over a barrel with the wait and how much I really wanted it thinking I couldn’t afford to take the truck with out your reduced offer. What goes around comes around and I WILL deter as many as Possible can from coming here. I do hope it cost you more than the 3000 you tried to make me beg for. I couldn’t have LIVED with myself caving into that ****. Oh well you live and learn no matter how old you get. Stand up for what’s right… That’s the only way you can respect yourself. I am blessed I have the money and if I didn’t ( And I have been there before. So I do know ) I would have told them to shove it! Eat your warlock!

Attachments

• 711D2611-8270-4C2F-8C10-1BA7CE19D457.jpeg
    711D2611-8270-4C2F-8C10-1BA7CE19D457.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 278A504D-4488-49D2-B474-33F5A754BF5C.jpeg
    278A504D-4488-49D2-B474-33F5A754BF5C.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 6930F9C1-5AA4-4913-9053-3709DF18C0D5.jpeg
    6930F9C1-5AA4-4913-9053-3709DF18C0D5.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 32
  • BC49C10A-A704-49F8-94B4-B5044F111544.jpeg
    BC49C10A-A704-49F8-94B4-B5044F111544.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Warlock update. Today I went to pick up my warlock that I ordered 11 weeks and 2 days ago. On my contract we had the price and the trade in values of my 2016 Ram. It does say they will relook at my trade in when I go to pick up my new truck just in case I got into an accident or there was damage to it. When I got there they told me to take it for a drive check it out and we will look back at your trade in and then do the sale. I was gone for about 5 mins. They never looked at my truck except for the added 1200 miles over the 11 weeks. They made me wait for about 45 mins while my salesman was at the front desks with the wizards. After 45 mins he came up to me and said let’s go to my desk you ready? I said sure let’s do it. He says bad news your truck lost $3000 in value. I was like are you F-in kidding me. He said no that’s what they want to offer….I said no way…I’ll tell you what. I’ll take it. He said oh the reduced price I said NO. ILL TAKE THE WARLOCK AND MY TRUCK HOME. He was like you kidding me? I was nope serious as a heart attack. I’ll head to the bank right now give me final price I’ll bring a bank check in 20 mins. The salesman indicated to me he was also mad with his marching orders from the wizards at the front desk as I was….well so he was saying…. He did tell me about the 0% financing they ran my credit…. It is great ( thank God) ….so I Took it at zero% interest no money down… and off my wife and I went with the both of em. I told them…. That’s nothing but bad business you figured you had me over a barrel with the wait and how much I really wanted it thinking I couldn’t afford to take the truck with out your reduced offer. What goes around comes around and I WILL deter as many as Possible can from coming here. I do hope it cost you more than the 3000 you tried to make me beg for. I couldn’t have LIVED with myself caving into that ****. Oh well you love and learn no later how old you get. Stand up for what’s right… That’s the only way you can respect yourself. I am blessed I have the money and if I didn’t ( And I have been there before. So I do know ) I would have told them to shove it! Eat your warlock!

Looks sweet! These dealers suck on long island, which one did you go to?

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I really like the look of the Warlock. I wish they made it in a single cab. It would be really wicked looking! Nice trucks everyone!

LugsLeadOut84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Looks sweet! These dealers suck on long island, which one did you go to?

Tip for next time guys....I recommend giving Westbury JCDR a shot. I use them and pass at least 5 other RAM dealers on my way there. I've bought or leased 4 vehicles from them. I suppose they are the best of the worst, but have always done right by me. No affiliation by the way, just years of good experiences and transactions. They're very busy but have a huge inventory as well.

Bobthet

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 1500 warlock 2021
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Im out east, shoreham, sometimes i work over there. Looked pretty empty lately for sure, they aren't really a big dealer.
Cableman. Nope very small. I use to work at Shoreham for LILCO back in the day!